Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Assignment #5

Well I came to Canada because there was a war in Lebanon. We came and it was summer, but when winter came there was a lot of snow and we had to dress really well because we weren't used to the cold weather. Now my family is okay with the winter all we need to do is dress well.


Canada one of the coldest places on earth in the winter. Luckily we have heaters, good quality jackets , boot , hats , mittens and gloves. Have you ever thought of how the people in the past that lived here surrvied in the cold without any of these things. There was a lot of wood to heat up and fish to catch they hunted for food like animals. They used there fur for clothe and shelter ect. I used the web site The Kids' Site on Canadian Settlements and google.ca.

8 comments:

Aynalem<3 said...

heyy nice blog
i love your background

Emily Z said...

Heyy,
I love your blog, check out mine, and I will follow your blog also.

Anonymous said...

hi rania i like blog!byeee!

Rania said...

thank guys

Anonymous said...

I'm following your blog!Follow mine.K.

Rania said...

ok

Morgan said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie, I love your blog listn come over to my house later and show me hot to do it. Please and thank you ;)