Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Assignment #4

I liked Aynalem's assignment because in her article thing she wrote "there might be a first Asian-American President of the United States." That is something that may actually happen.


I also liked Alma's because she had "there will be less pollution in the world." It is something very reasonable thing because people should stop.

Mariam K's assignment was really good. I liked the part where it said " I think that there is going to be less war.Because now as you may no that America has a new president and I for one think hes going to make a big change."

4 comments:

Cody said...

hey hey hey it's vody um... nice blog btw i say this to evey one sp ya it's funky i guess

Rania said...

thx vody aka cody barely understood anything

Alma said...

heeey rania:)
cute backround:)!

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Rania,

Go back to my blog and re-check the parameters for this assignment - you were to respond to and link to at least three peers' blogs.